Electromaax is Proud To Offer Firefly Carbon Foam Batteries
Firefly’s award-winning, patented technology is an innovative material science that removes almost all limitations of current lead-acid battery products. Firefly discovered that much of the lead in the traditional grid structure of conventional batteries can be replaced with a totally new type of grid material, carbon foam.
The main improvement of the carbon foam construction is that it resists sulfation and corrosion while dramatically increasing the surface area of the battery plates.
Firefly Oasis Highlights:
- Unparalleled Resistance to Sulfation – Sulfation is what usually kills AGM batteries. The Oasis carbon foam AGM can operate or be stored at a partial state of charge for long periods of time without a loss in capacity. Check out this article by Professional Boatbuilder Magazine to learn more about sulfation.
- Depths of Discharge to 80%-100% of rated capacity without any loss of performance
- Superior Life Cycle – capable of 3X the number of deep discharge cycles than that of other lead acid batteries
- Strong Performance in Extreme Cold and Heat– performance range is -20° C to 50° C
- Fast Bulk Charging and topping up is seldom required
- Greater Usable Capacity– you can replace your existing bank with a smaller Oasis bank due to its deep discharge capability
Click here for the Firefly Specification Sheet