Our marine engine parts are built to exacting tolerances and specifications. With harsh environments comes the demand for robust designs, and marine components that provide an optimum level of performance. Electromaax provides that performance and allows you to replace your gas generator with our EMaax Pro, and any of our GenMaax or Cruiser marine alternators.
Find out why upgrading with our marine engine parts allow you to have your alternator under way, and a generator on the hook, and view the rest of our product line below:
- E-Maax Smart Charge Controller Our E-Maax Pro, a smart, exterior, regulator protects your batteries from incorrect voltage, which substantially extends their life. At the press of a button, from the helm or navigation station, you determine the alternators output from 0 to 100%. The E-Maax Pro easily allows for the selection of charging profiles suiting your current or future battery types; or amperage to suit any situation.
- High Output Marine Alternators
- GenMaax Super-High-Output Marine Alternator/Generators Today’s batteries, like AGM, Gel and Lithium require a specific voltage when charging. Our GenMaax line, when combined with our EMaax Pro, gives you an alternator underway and a back up generator on the hook, by simply upgrading your existing system.
- Cruiser High-Output Marine Alternators Increase your cruising range, save fuel, and reduce your engine run time. With the Cruiser high-output marine alternator you enhance your “on the water’ experience with proven and reliable performance.
- Serpentine Pulley Kits No more belt dust, plus you can experience the benefits of any high output marine alternator. Any of our serpentine pulley upgrade kits simply bolt on in minutes.
- Marine Engine Belt Tensioners Electromaax marine belt tensioners enhance the performance of our line of marine alternators. Currently our tensioners are manufactured specifically for Yanmar and Nanni marine engines allow you to achieve the perfect level of tension.
- Marine R/O Watermakers View our superb line of new generation marine watermakers – they’re smart, modular and ready to be installed on your boat or yacht in very little time. You can choose from our extensive line of AC and DC powered systems.
For more information about any of our marine products, you can easily give us a quick call at 1-866-945-8801 to help locate a dealer/partner in you area or email us at email@example.com for more information.