Detailed Product Information
Regular Price: $689
Sale Price: $549
CALL 1-866-945-8801 "NOW"
Product SKU: PK-3JH5
Item location: United States & Canada
Ships to: Worldwide
Delivery: Estimated between 3 to 5 Days
Payments: Visa, Master Card, All Major Credit Cards
Returns: 30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping
CLICK HERE FOR BUNDLE DISCOUNTS
Watch Our Video On How To Install The Belt Tensioner
Features and Benefits
PK-3JH5 Yanmar Marine 3JH5-E Serpentine Pulley Kit
- Now you are able to run a high output marine alternator
- eliminate belt dust
- Save fuel
- Reduce engine noise
- Increase the life of your engine
- Add a second crank pulley and run other devices
- Greatly extend your cruising time and distance
This very popular Yanmar marine 3JH5-E 39 HP, Entered into the market in 2010 and is still in production. This raw water cooled engine now has an Electromaax Serpentine Pulley Upgrade Kit that is very easy to install. Allow approx. 1 hour the first time you do this simple installation. When purchasing any Electromaax marine alternator the pulley can be installed for you at the factory.
The new 10 groove serpentine (micro ‘V’) crank pulley simply slips over your current crankshaft pulley and is secured with the bolts supplied. The new serpentine water pump pulley simply replaces your original.
When replacing the original Hitachi alternator with your new Electromaax Marine alternator the installation has been eased by utilizing the factory Yanmar connections making this upgrade “plug and play”.
Helpful install hints
1. When loosening the 4 water pump bolts leave the existing belt in place THEN undo the bolts. This way you can use the belt to stop the W/P pulley spinning.
2. Check the threads in the existing crankshaft pulley have not rusted. We find in most cases a little grease on our bolts clean the threads out if you carefully put them in half a turn and back. Alternatively you can use the correct thread chase (typically metric).
This popular Yanmar Marine engine, and all other engines operate much smoother, quieter and virtually eliminate belt dust with a serpentine upgrade kit. Additional benefit of an Electromaax kit is the ability to drive auxiliary devices ie: Sea frost refrigeration, engine driven water maker, second alternator, compressor… with the addition of a second crankshaft pulley. Contact us for further details
You can now safely operate the Electromaax SM-12-80, 100, 120 or 140 amp marine alternators that produce up to 70% of their output at fast idle. Our SM-12-160 amp unit will also work to.
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 3 in|
Detailed Instructions for Fitting The Electromaax Serpentine Pulley Kit
Consider These Related Products Other People Purchased
Electromaax High Output Marine Alternator & Serpentine Pulley Upgrade Kit for all Yanmar Engines
$1,198.00 USD–$1,738.00 USDSelect options
Electromaax High Output Marine Alternator
$590.00 USD–$1,090.00 USDSelect options
Complete Yanmar Marine Charging Upgrade System
$1,633.00 USD–$2,332.00 USDSelect options